Thanks Deepal, very much appreciate a response..I have added the serviceClient
cleanupTransport( ) after each service call based on your response below.
However, i have seen a couple of folks having a NullPointer thrown all of a
sudden when they do that in the Axis 2.1.5.1 codebase.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-user/200911.mbox/%3cf794cee42816844aa0ffafacc80f229127e5941...@rrc-dte-exmb2.dte.telcordia.com%3e
*http://osdir.com/ml/axis-user-ws.apache.org/2009-11/msg00230.html*

Are you aware of these issue?

Regards,