Thanks Deepal..

Even after doing the cleanup's. I still see the CLOSE_WAIT appears. Axis2
Client makes a call to Axis 1.4 service and i get a response from the
service. After 30 seconds, i see a CLOSE_WAIT. If i make 2  concurrent
requests, i see 2 CLOSE_WAIT (netstat -a | grep CLOSE_WAIT) and this remains
until i bounce the server...

Any other reason why i would  see a CLOSE_WAIT ?

Thanks,
Nirav