I also need help with AXIS and Tomcat 4.
Ive setted up JDK 1.3.1 (because of the 1.4 Bugs (see Cocoon)) and
Tomcat 4 final - after Accessing the
AxisServlet Ive got :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at
org.apache.axis.deployment.SimpleDeploymentManager.(SimpleDeploymentManager.java:110)
at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.SimpleWsddDeploymentManager.(SimpleWsddDeploymentManager.java:66)
at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.(AxisEngine.java:101)

the same at the AdminPanel.

But theres no information, which Class isnt found !?
The installation was only copying the webapps directory to the
tomcat4/webapps directory, starting catalina via catalina.sh start

Any ideas ?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sascha Kulawik
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:  +49 (172) 4318354

Lustige Variablennamen erheitern den Programmierer
Send with Evolution under Debian 3.0 (GNU/Linux 2.4.16-K7)