Curious!  I just tried the LogTestService with the SimpleAxisServlet and
http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/LogTestService?WSDL worked just fine.  I
don't know what to tell you.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"席 坤" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/12/2002 09:51:32 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    Re: Something go wrong with Java2WSDL

thanks for your reply!

When using http://localhost:8080/axis/services/LogTestService,it works,
but when I take on ?wsdl and ?WSDL to the URL, there is nothing in the
Browser,and I also check the temp file and find that its size is zero.

So I turned to command line and wanted to find the .wsdl file,even in the
temp folder.but I failed.