Axis does not support all of the XMLSchema primitives.  It supports the
ones explicitly listed in JSR 101.
You should change your schema to use xsd:int.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      "Michael Tang"

                      <ntang99@hotmail.        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  wsdl2java works with all
XMLSchema?
                      03/15/2002 12:56

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

I run into problem with wsdl2java when I used positiveInteger from the
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema in my wsdl file. What is the
compatibility of this tool with different XMLSchema?

thanks,

-michael