1) WSDL2Java does not support most facets.  There is no support for
minInclusive.
2) We don't support this version of the "id" attribute.  What do you think
it should do ?
3) To construct your own myPositiveInteger, create a complexType that
extends an xsd:int.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      "Michael Tang"

                      <ntang99@hotmail.        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: wsdl2java works with all
XMLSchema?
                      03/15/2002 01:40

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

thanks.

But even if I use:
    <simpleType name="myPostiveInteger" id="myPostiveInteger">
        <restriction base="xsd:int">
            <minInclusive value="0"/>
        </restriction>
    </simpleType>
to define my own positive integer, the tool would not create the
MyPostiveInteger class even though the created code does refer to the
class. Maybe this is a known bug?

-Michael