Hello,
I am deploying a class as a Web Service in AXIS using the deploy.wsdd file.
I specify the methods that need to be exposed in the Web Service interface
using the
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value /> tag.
The problem that I run into is, that all the
methods(private/protected/public) in the class get exposed in the Web
Service, including methods in the super class & methods in a private inner
class. The auto-generated WSDL contains information
(types/portTypes/messages) for all the methods (& their parameters & return
types). How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks
Rohit