Hello,
  I am trying to get this utility to work, and I don't know what I am
doing wrong.  I have an interface called AxisLMSServer, in package
edu.usf.acomp.axis. I have defined three methods in here, and compiled
the class.
  I then try
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o wp.wsdl -l
"http://alina.acomp.usf.edu:8080/axis/services/AxisLMSServer";
edu/usf/acomp/axis/AxisLMSServer

  I am getting a class not found exception.  When I tried
java edu/usf/acomp/axis/AxisLMSServer I got a complaint that the class
didn't have a main.
  This is an interface, not a class.  Is there some way for this to work
for an interface?

  Thank you for any help.

  I am using the beta2 version, btw and jdk1.4.