Hi,
I have a txt file with the commands for java2wsdl(This is how I am working
thru it).
I send it to u without changing it. U may not need to have the -classpath
if u are correct with the classpath.
U refer it and get the necessary things.
BTW
in eclipse question I don't understand yr problem.
Hope u may might know that u can give the arguments in the arguments tag:)
Other than that u won't have problems,U can simple give the arguments by
refering my txt file.

Regards,
Jeyakumaran.C
> I'm new user to Axis.Could any body say that how to run a Java2wdl tool
> to  generate for any given java class?hope that is able and I 've
> already  generated a WSDL for the given sample (example6) that was
> success!
>
> Pls. let me know how to generate the wsdls from any given java class
> using  eclipse plat form.(What should be given in the argument when is
> in "run"  mode?
>
> Thanx
> Uthini

Lanka Software Foundation