Document based messaging would integrate cleanly with Castor.

/Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 2:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Castor Serializer/Deserializer ??

    Olivier> All,

    Olivier> Has anyone implemented a Cstor Ser./Deser. for Axis ? I
    Olivier> have done it for Apache Soap while ago (which allowed me
    Olivier> to pass complex structures), but Axis is way more complex
    Olivier> for implementing your own serializer. Is there any
    Olivier> documentation beside the source code on how to do it ?  I
    Olivier> think that the advantage that Castor XML has over the
    Olivier> beans generated by Axis is the validation
    Olivier> framework. Using this as an option in the client stubs
    Olivier> would be great.

What about letting Axis do the serialization against the castor
objects , then calling validate() on the result?

The other problem is that castor does not serialize to the SOAP spec.
As long as castor is on both sides, then its ok

- Bob

--
SynXis Corporation      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    | Obstacles are those
frightful