        From: Doug Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: 2002/10/01 (火) 7:06
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: Dynamic publishing

        What about deploying (dropping) a jws file - Aixs processes that
        dynamically.
        -Dug

        "Tuan Le Viet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/30/2002 07:59:17 PM

        Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        To:    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

        Grant,

        It's obviously your solution is a feasible work-around. However, as you
        stated, it's really a big mess.

        Now I consider switching to GLUE which supports dynamic publishing from the
        beginning. If you're interested, take a look at
        http://www.themindelectric.com

        However, I really do hope that there is a clean solution using Axis.
        Probably in near future.

        Cheers,

        Tuan