Sorry - missed that, but why would you really want to deploy one service
per account?  That's going to be a scalability nightmare.  Why not just
have the account number in a soap header, as a param on an rpc call or even
in the URL (ie.
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/BankServices?account=12345  - to the
client the URL is just a string so adding on ?account=12345 should be no
big deal).
-Dug

"Tuan Le Viet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/30/2002 08:17:30 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]