From: Daleiden, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: AdminClient

Cory -

I've implemented code similar to this to deploy/register my service:

    String opts[] = new String[1];
    opts[0] = "-l<your registration URL>";  <== e.g.,
http://localhost:8080/myapp/services/AdminService
    try {
      serviceOptions = new Options(opts);
    }
    catch (Exception e) {
      serviceOptions = null;
    }
    AdminClient axisAdmin = new AdminClient();
    InputStream wsddStream =
this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("myservice.wsdd");
    if (wsddStream != null) {
      try {
        String reg = axisAdmin.process(serviceOptions, wsddStream);
        if (reg != null)
          SUCCESS
        else
          FAILURE