Do you have to be in the directory of the wsdd of can you fully qualify
the path

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AdminClient

The command is

java org.apache.axis.utils.admin server  yourfile.wsdd

where yourfile.wsdd is your WSDD file.

You need to have all the Axis jar files and xml parsers in your
classpath
before you execute that command.

"Wilson, Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 27 Oct 2003 17:41

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:    AdminClient

****

 This message originated from the Internet.  Its originator may or
 may not be who they claim to be and the information contained in
 the message and any attachments may or may not be accurate.
****

I've looked there and it does not really point out anything definite.

Thanks for help though.....