From: Mischa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:00 PM
To: axis-mailinglist
Subject: WSDL2Java question

hi,

is it right that WSDL2Java just makes sense for rpc/encoded?
Because no matter what style/use in my WSDL is specified - i
am always getting the same output of WSDL2Java. What's
the approach if i want to use document/literal? do I have to
bind my custom classes by myself or is there something like jaxb?

thanx,

Mischa