Hi all,

I have a WSDL file representing a service and I wanted to call this service from Java. I used WSDL2Java to generate Java Classes but unfortunately, it generated only 2 of the 6 required data classes. Any Ideas? Please help.

Anoop Singhal

Reflectivity, Inc

350 Potrero Ave.

Sunnyvale, CA 94085

voice: 408-737-8100 x169

fax: 408-737-8153

http://www.reflectivity.com/

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Reflectivity, Inc. which3 may be considered confidential by Reflectivity, or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.