Hi,

I had also problems when using WSDL2Java with a Java2WSDL generated wsdl
file. I got the following exception:

java.io.IOException: Element {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}in0 is
referenced but not defined.

I think there is a bug in Java2WSDL which produces a faulty wsdl file when
generating document style messages (-y DOCUMENT).

In the wsdl typ definition there is an empty targetNamespace. And in the
part element of the message definition there is an unqualified element
attribute.When inserting the correct targetNamespace in the Schema elements
and fixing the corresponding element attribut everything worked.

Daniel

> Hi,
>
> I try to use CASTOR for object ser/deserialization with AXIS. While
> searching the mailing list I found a link to the AXIS cvs, which has a few
> classes for this job. I have trouble getting WSDL2JAVA generate my stub
> classes. I always get the following error:
>
> http://localhost:9080/axis/services/LoginManager?wsdl
> java.io.IOException: Type {urn:LoginResponse}LOGIN is referenced but not
> defined.
>         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefin.......