From: Nicholas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 8:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Newbie question about WSDL2JAVA

We have totally given up using Java2WSDL. It just
seems so problem ridden with completely inexplicable
error messages. Rather, we just deploy a WSDD against
the Axis server and then do a GET on the appropriate
URL to get the WSDL there.

//Nicholas

http://localhost:9080/axis/services/LoginManager?wsdl
> > java.io.IOException: Type {urn:LoginResponse}LOGIN
> is referenced but not
> > defined.
> >         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefin.......

> > I thought that wsdl2java will just refer to my
> already (with castor)
> > generated custom java classes?
> >
> > Any thoughts on that ?
> >
> > cheers,