Right, refer to the "Forgive me..." message which I sent out five minutes
later when I realized this.

I'm still wondering about the apparent existing support for java.util.List and
the like. It seems to me that Java2WSDL should generate an exception when it
comes across a collection class that stores java.lang.Object instances.

Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mitch Gitman wrote:
> Jim,
> There seem to be two separate issues here.
>
> The one (which bug 8435 addresses) is how to emulate an enumeration type,
> which of course is not natively supported in Java. I could have sworn
recently
> I saw (maybe on this list) a roundabout example how to code a Java class
that
> Axis would recognize as an enumeration. The class made use of public
constants
> together with getters/setters. It would be helpful if bug 8435’s text was
> amended with this example.

no, this is a special case of bitfield enums that axis doesnt handle yet.