Coldfusion is generationg WSDL on the fly, so I can't acces the file. I
really need to modify it but than I can't use it anymore with ColdFusion ...
I heard about a method with WSDL2java.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 June, 2003 16:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New to Axis

If you're just trying to tweak an existing WSDL file, I suggest that you use
a WSDL editor. Cape Clear provides an open source WSDL tool (although it
tends to populate your WSDL with it's own namespaces and such). (see
http://www.capeclear.com). You might try OmniOpera -- you can get a free 30
evaluation license. It provides a nice qname tool that helps ensure that
you're using qnames properly. (see http://www.omniopera.com). And certainly
the premium tool is XMLSpy. (see http://www.xmlspy.com)

Anne