From: Tony Opatha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: accessing .net webservices which needs client authentication

Yes, I used on the .NET Framework 1.1 the .NET WSE package which comes
with WS-Security support. Inspecting the WS-Security headers produced
by the .NET WSE, it was similar to the OASIS WS Security specification.

I only tested PasswordToken however which is simple enough. WSE is
supposedly going to be made part of the .NET Framework as soon as
the WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 work completes, I believe. Microsoft and IBM
have tested their WS-Security impls as part of interop fests OASIS has
been conducting.