From: Sachin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 8:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: About Message Style Service(new bie)

Hi, Is it possible to deploy following Class as MessageStyle Service or I have to user

import org.w3c.dom.Document for it.Please help me.

Class:--------

import org.dom4j.Document;

public class Engine {

  public Document evaluate(Document document)
  {
     return(document);
  }

}

Axis has example of method like signature public Element [] method(Element [] bodies)

but no specification for
public Document method(Document body)

Thanks
Sachin