Hi everybody,

I have written a service using Axis 1.1 and some custom
serializers/deserializers. Everything works fine, but using a profiling tool
I seems to me that the deserialization is much more slower than the
serialization of the same data ( about 10 times slower !). It also seems to
me that the custom deserialzers do not consume most of the time but the XML
parser (crimson XML parser).
Has anybody experienced a similar behaviour ?
Is it possible to tune the XML Parser within Axis: turn off XML validation
or to replace the parser with an other one. Or has somebody other ideas how
to speed up the deserialization, ... ?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas