AXIS expert users,

We were using AXIS 1.0 happily, until the next stable release of 1.1 came
along. But the wsdl2java part seems to have been broken.

I can run the 1.0 wsdl2java successfully on a wsdl (which imports a couple
of Schema files, which define the data structures, which the wsdl uses).

But it gives the following errors on 1.1

java.io.IOException: ERROR: Missing <soap:fault> element inFault
"SystemFault" in operation "SystemFault", in binding find
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.faultsFromSOAPFault(SymbolTable
.java:2023)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateBindings(SymbolTable.ja
va:1801)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:577)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:421)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:408)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:393)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Any pointers to the solution, very welcome.

Regards,

Santosh

Santosh Joshi