From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with AXIS 1.1 (Possible Bug)

AXIS expert users,

We were using AXIS 1.0 happily, until the next stable release of 1.1 came
along. But the wsdl2java part seems to have been broken.

I can run the 1.0 wsdl2java successfully on a wsdl (which imports a couple
of Schema files, which define the data structures, which the wsdl uses).

But it gives the following errors on 1.1

java.io.IOException: ERROR: Missing <soap:fault> element inFault
"SystemFault" in operation "SystemFault", in binding find
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.faultsFromSOAPFault(SymbolTable
.java:2023)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateBindings(SymbolTable.ja
va:1801)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:577)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:421)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:408)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:393)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Any pointers to the solution, very welcome.

Regards,

Santosh

Santosh Joshi