>On the mailing-list, a couple of weeks back, I see a few people asking about the
>combination of >Axis, WebLogic and HTTPS. But no real answers, I guess.
>I am fighting in the same arena.

I was the one asking that question, but you are right, no answers. :(

>I am implementing a connector running under a WebLogic "WLI Domain". It works well
>with Suns
> JSSE - I just had to put jcert.jar, jnet.jar and jsse.jar in front of the classpath.

Wow. I couldn't make this work. :( If I leave jsse in the lib directories, the SSL
connection fails. :( I wonder if putting it in front of other classes solves the
problem,
but I surely will try it. No other modifications needed you say ? Even the Weblogic
support
could not answer my questions related to this issue. :(

>I would very much like to have the internal BEA/Certicom-SSL-implementation work,
>too!!!

It worked for me without a problem.

>IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT MIGHT TRIGGER THIS "NoClassDefFoundError" - the use of the
>Sun SSL-provider, that is - I WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR ABOUT IT!

Are you sure it is not registered statically in java.security file ? But I guess that
would not
throw you an exception. No other ideas. :(

Br, Geza