Hi,
I am using SimplesessionHandler to maintain session. The client proxies are being
generated using normal wsdl2java tool and nothing else is being done on the client
side. The curious thing is that session is still being maintained.I've also tried to
see the effect of stub.maintainsession(false). and even after setting this option
session is still being maintained.
 Also In tcpmon the client side soap message keeps on increasing the soap header
"session ID"(which is a field defined by simplesessionhandler) field by one in each
subsequent request i.e. if there was one session ID field in first request next one
will have two and so on.
Is this behaviour desirable please send in your comments