Hi,

> This is a list that has lots of activity but one's stuck with it for life.
> I've been a victim of unsuccessful unsubscription for six months.

I haven't tried to unsubscribe from this particular list, but it should
go this way:

when you receive an e-mail from the list, you see in the header
something like

this tells you which is the email address with which you originally
subscribed and to which the emails are sent. In the above case this
would be [EMAIL PROTECTED] The "@" sign is substituted
with an "=" sign.

 list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

tells you the basic for of the address to which to send unsubscribe
messages.

In case you have some complicated mail forwarding, just send an email to

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

using of course not my email address but the one you have seen in your

Within a short time you should get a confirmation request sent to that
email address. Just hit reply - or in case you have a stupid mail client
- send a fresh email to the address mentioned in the confirmation
request, and you should receive no more emails from the list.

Though I haven't tried to unsubscribe from this particular list, this
has worked for me for all other ezmlm managed list I have been on in the
past.

                                claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
yahoo messenger: claudionieder aim: claudionieder icq:42315212