list-post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Smith, Doug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

and I clipped out the [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the list-unsubscribe header, and I sent a message there, and less than two minutes later I had the "confirm unsubscribe from [EMAIL PROTECTED]" message, so I hit ^R to reply and less than a minute later had a "GOODBYE from [EMAIL PROTECTED]".

I waited four hours, which I figured was quite long enough...this list isn't
quiet that long. Then I sent a subscribe message and got a confirm and replied
and here I am, back again until my own vacation (next week; that's why I took
the trouble to really do the unsubscribe.)

Sooo...at this point, I don't think the trouble is with the list software.
(But if the list really was quiet for the past four hours, somebody please
tell me, and I will hide my head in shame for a longer period next try.)

Tom Myers