Hi,

Did you use a <beanMapping> in the wsdd file for deploying the service?

If yes, can you show your wsdd file.
Seems that you did not map the beans to a specifc namespace and qName.

Can you also indicate the package in which your class ComplexType1 is?

Patrick.

Denero Watz wrote:

I have deployed a service in axis and the classes as
listed below. I have also attached a part from the
wsdl file and the actual response. My querstion is why
the name space for 'testComplexTypeReturn' in the
reponse is 'http://axis.test.soap'??. As per the
namespace definition for the output in the wsdl file,
it should be
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ComplexType1ServiceDoc,
right??

Can someone correct me if my understanding is wrong?

WSDL File:
----------
<wsdl:binding name="ComplexType1ServiceDocSoapBinding"
type="intf:ComplexType1Service">
<wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; /> <wsdl:operation name="testComplexType">
<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" /> <wsdl:input name="testComplexTypeRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://axis.test.soap";
use="literal" /> </wsdl:input>
<wsdl:output name="testComplexTypeResponse">
<wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ComplexType1ServiceDoc";
use="literal" /> </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>

Response from Axis after exceuting this service
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<soapenv:Body>
 <testComplexTypeReturn
xmlns="http://axis.test.soap";>
  <data1>This is a string type</data1>
  <data2>50</data2>
  <m_data1>This is a string type</m_data1>
  <m_data2>50</m_data2>
 </testComplexTypeReturn>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Source Files ------------- public class ComplexType1Service {

   public ComplexType1 testComplexType() {
       ComplexType1 ct1 = new ComplexType1();
       return ct1;
   }

}

public class ComplexType1 {

public String m_data1 = "This is a string type";

public int m_data2 = 50;

   public String getData1() {
       return m_data1;
   }