Package name of ComplexType1: soap.test.axis

This is my wsdd file:
---------------------
<deployment name="test"
xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";

xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance";>
    <service name="ComplexType1ServiceDoc"
style="document">
        <parameter name="className"
value="soap.test.axis.ComplexType1Service"/>
        <beanMapping qname="ns:MyComplex"
xmlns:ns="http://example.com";
languageSpecificType="java:
soap.test.axis.ComplexType1"/>