Hi,
When i start my server and try to deploy the Axis AdminServlet in WebSphere, I get an error like this:

Servlet Error-[AdminServlet]: Failed to load servlet: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactory.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:532)
    at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactory.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:272)
    at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:414)
    at org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:76)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.<clinit>(AxisServlet.java:103)
    at ......

I've got log4j-1.2.8, but i've tried it with log4j-1.3.1 aswell and neither seem to work...

Thanks

Matt

Have more fun with your mobile - add polyphonic ringtones, java games, celebrity voicemails and loads more! Click here for phone fun.