No I was doing the stock example...and I have it working now....

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Mees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: AdminClient

if you are trying to run example 1 then it's going to
be connection refused...

there's something wrong with the link that the example
uses...

it has bugged me for a day, that stupid example...

--- "Wilson, Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> That was it....like I said it was probably something
> stupid on my part.
>
> The client runs now but I am getting Connection
> refused...so I
> investigate that....
>
> Thanks for the help....
>
> Allen

AXISCLASSPATH=/opt/WWW/tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes:$AXIS_

LIB/axis.jar:$AXIS_LIB/commons-discovery.jar:$AXIS_LIB/commons-logging.j

ar:$AXIS_LIB/jaxrpc.jar:$AXIS_LIB/saaj.jar:$AXIS_LIB/log4j-1.2.8.jar:$AX
> >> IS_LIB/xml-apis.jar:

$AXIS_LIB/xercesImpl.jar:/opt/WWW/tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/cla
> >> sses:
> >> export AXISCLASSPATH
> >>
> >> This corresponds exactly to what I have set up.
> About the
> >> monitor....when I compiled the class I shut the
> server down and then
> >> restarted it.
> >>
> >> On the libraries...I understand that I was just
> trying other
> locations
> >> due to me get the ClassDefNotFound error. I have
> been following the
> >> instructions as they are outlined but I am still
> have the problems.
> My
> >> next step was to update my java to 1.4 but I
> wanted to make sure that
> it
> >> could not be anything else...
> >>
> >> (thanks for the all aboard comment....that was
> great)...
> >>
> >> Allen

confidential