I use axis 1.1 and I didn't modify any of the axis classes.
Perhaps the context of my problem could help :
I call a first axis service which has an handler
This handler call an external class (not a web service) located in
TOMCAT_HOME/common/classes
This external class call a second axis web service : this is where I get my
error

Valerie

Guillaume Sauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@bull.net sur
26/11/2003 15:45:53

Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Envoyé par :      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :
Objet :     Re: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory

Hello
Which version of Axis do you use ?
have you change in anyway the classes mentionned below ?

It seems that default Factory classes have been tried but they do'nt
provide the static method newFactory(Object).

Regards
Guillaume