Title: Bug#: 11815 ServiceLifecycle.destroy() never called when session is destroyed

Hi,
        I've seen the problem with the ServiceLifecycle.destroy() never being called when session is destroyed has been fixed.

        Is it possible to obtain the source code for that fix? Which ones are the files involved?

        I need to know/be notified when a session has been terminated within the Axis code.
        Is there another way around so I can free session allocated resources when the session terminates from my MyServiceServiceBindingImpl class that is auto-generated by the Axis WSDL2Java emitter?

Many thanks,
Joan.