Hi Rodrigo,

I have to admit, I haven't tried two clients, but can't see any reason why that
shouldn't work.

The EJB in question does a search on a database and pages the result set to the
client, that is how I know that the statefulness of the EJB is exposed successfully
through Axis.

>> perhaps invalidating the session will make the provider to call the remove() method
>> for you
A nice idea, but "remove" doesn't appear anywhere in the EJB provider. Obviously it
was written first and foremost for stateless session EJBs.

Although JSR109 only deals with stateless EJBs, there seems no fundamental reason not
to expose stateful EJBs if you want to (so long as it doesn't interfere with anything
in that spec). All it requires is a client that can handle state too. We are using
Axis because it seems to support stateful EJBs better than other providers (GLUE,
WASP) and because we want to offer our EJB functionality to .NET and other clients.

Keith