Von: Dan Christopherson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Dezember 2003 16:38
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: WSDL2Java does not create any output on complex XSD imports

What version of Axis were you using? Was the import in the wsdl a
wsdl:import or an xsd:import? I've
done some experimentation with a wsdl importing an xsd that imports xsds
that import xsds (although
not as many). The 1.2 alpha was pretty close to working, except for the
mixed="true" problem on
complextypes, which may not effect you.

We did use a wsdl:import to import the initial xsd, though, rather than the
'correct' xsd:import. I
don't know if that effects axis or not: we did that to coddle a different
tool.

Also, do you have another way of validating the wsdl?

Another thought would be to increase the max heap size of the process
WSDL2Java is running in - a
silent termination makes me thing that there might be some issue there.

HTH,
danch

Arno Huetter wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> when I invoke WSDL2Java on a certain WSDL, which imports several XSD
files,
> which then again import a net of further XSD files (about 100 of them)
> containing more XSD types, there is absolutely no output generated. At
first
> this was an issue of a low default timeout value (and there was an
according
> error message), but then since passing "-O -1" (infinite timeout),
WSDL2Java