It does, I'll check this out.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Hummer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Web Services testing

Hi Bill,

the Component Test Edition of SilkPerformer includes 2 graphical tools for
testing web services. One is written in Java (JavaExplorer) the other one in
.NET (DotNetExplorer).

Both are aimed at QA people for point-and-click assembling of test cases.
You can start by entering the url of a wsdl document. Client stubs are
generated in the background and you can call methods of the web service.
Once you have your test case complete, you can export it as a SilkPerformer
project for load testing, as a JUnit test or as a Java standalone class.

You do not need a gui for your web service.

Hope this helps,

Christian