From: I-Sampige, Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Web Services testing

First of all, are you looking for a free open source one or are you willing to spend
money. If you are looking for an open source tool then here you go -

I am using Jmeter for functional as well as load testing. Since I had special
requirements like attaching files to SOAP messsage directly; I extended  Jmeter
classes (relatively simple). I am handing this off to the tester who needs to just use
a GUI (comes in JMeter) to input different paramaters like the file to be attached
etc. and build test cases. The actual test can then be run in non GUI mode with result
being output to files which can then be analyzed later. You can contact me if you need
further details.

Thanks
srinivas