Hi All,
I am new to using axis. We are trying to communciate from a .NET C# client. Can any one let me know, how to track sessions in this scenario? Basically, we would like to put some authorization info in a session object as the first call from the client will be for authentication.
After that client will call other Axis (web) services for executing some more tasks. We would like to check for the authorization information for subsequent calls from the same client and deny services if we dont find the relevant information in the session object .
Any help or pointers to solve this? Thank you all for your help and time.
srini

--
Srinivas Vemula +91 40 23547826- Ext 201
Associate Consultant +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not
copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it. You should delete it
and notify the sender immediately.