Hi Stefan,

         <complexType name="SessionID">
           <sequence>
             <element name="ID" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string" />
           </sequence>
         </complexType>
     </schema>
<!-- end of session ID element -->

</wsdl:types>
See if this works..
srini
Stefano Sambi wrote:
I'm trying to use your SessionHandler to manage session between C# client
and Axis web service but I do not succeed to set the SOAP header in my wsdl.
Can you send me an example of your wsdl? And also how do you manage sessions
in your C# client?

Here it's my changes to wsdl that don't work:
I added the definition of sessionID element in 'Types' section:
<wsdl:types>
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace=http://localhost/axis/services/MyService>
    <xsd:complexType name="Session">
      <xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:element name="sessionID">
          <xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:sequence>
              <xsd:element name="ID" type="xsd:string"/>
            </xsd:sequence>
          </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:element>
      </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:schema>
</wsdl:types>

I added the definition of soap header message in 'Messages' section:
<wsdl:message name="soapHeader">
    <wsdl:part name="SessionID" type="impl:Session"
xmlns:impl=http://localhost/axis/services/MyService/>
</wsdl:message>

and I added the soap header binding to my operation in 'Binding' section:
<wsdlsoap:header message="impl:soapHeader" part="SessionID" use="encoded"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />

Thanks
Stefano