I have a webservice which works based on sessions. The user first need to
login and then onwards can make the calls.

In one of my request handlers, now I am checking what method the user is
requesting and then see whether
the user has already logged in successfully, otherwise I will raise an Axis
Fault. But my client don't like
this and he want to see a returnMessage like login failed or session
expired. Can anyone suggest me how can I do this?

Is there anyway that I can construct a SOAP message in my request handler
and send it back to the caller instead of forwarding it to the service? I
think I can solve my problem in this way but don't know how to do it. Any
help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
kiran pathuru