Hi,
I am able to deploy axis webservice while using Port #8080. I am unable to do the same using any other port.

Yes, I have changed the port in server.xml in (Tomcat 5.0.18). I am using axis. 1.1 (Final Version) .

Tomcat is giving me the following errors while using Port #8050:

Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception:: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Tomcat is giving me the following message while using Port #8080:
Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>

Has anyone tried deploying axis webservice in any other port.
I am unable to do it.

My other port (8050) is not being used anywhere else. I don't have any firewall issues  since I am testing my service on my localhost only.

Regards,

Do you Yahoo!?