From: Sarat Challa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Port Problem

Hi,

I am able to use Apache SOAP, Jetspeed using 8050. But am not able to Apache Axis using 8050.

All other applications work fine with any other port except Apache Axis.

Each of these applications are inside <catalina_home>\webapps directory.

Regards,
Sarat

"Sherman, Dennis (END-CHI)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you able to connect to Tomcat on port 8050 for anything?  Your symptoms sure sound like it isn't really running there.

--
Dennis R. Sherman
Endeavor Information Systems