Title: RE: Best Practices?

<snipped for brevity>

Have you tried SOAPScope? It provides a built-in browser testing utility.

See www.mindreef.com

From: Volkmann, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:45 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Best Practices?

I think the use case is to allow testing of a web service without taking the time to write, compile and run client code.  Of course real users of the service won't find this useful.  I find the of use mainly for developers who will then write the real client code after verifying that the web service works correctly.

Later if the real client stops working for some reason they can use the browser interface to determine whether the web service or their client is broken.