Or in other words, I found that the terms enwrapped with the
<Xs:choice> </xs:choice> and <xs:all> </xs:all> or just use the
<xs:sequence> </xs:sequence>
These complexTypes are serialized into the javatypes,
They are basically the same. I can not see any logic in the
created javacode. I am not sure whether I am wrong?

 <xs:complexType name="example">
   <xs:sequence>
    <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
      <xs:element name="a" type="x:aa" />
      <xs:element name="b" type="x:bb" />
  </xs:choice>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  the above the maxOccurs seems have no effect at all.
  <xs:complexType name="example">
   <xs:sequence>
    <xs:all maxOccurs="unbounded">
      <xs:element name="a" type="x:aa" />
      <xs:element name="b" type="x:bb" />
  </xs:all>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

any Sugestions? I am wondering whether I have to implement the "choice",
"all" myself? Can the Axis WSDL2Java can do it for me ?
thank u very much
jiadao