Ok -- New Direction trying the following:
AxisEngine ae = new AxisServer().getClientEngine();

        FileReader reader = new FileReader(new
File("//var//tmp/goodResponse/goodResponse.xml"));
        InputSource is = new InputSource(reader);
        MessageContext mc = new MessageContext(ae);

                DeserializationContext dc = new
DeserializationContextImpl(is,mc,Constants.AXIS_SAX);
                dc.parse();
Yet the next step would be to obtain a Deserializer
from dc, yet it is coming back null?
Any one know why ?

org.apache.axis.encoding.Deserializer deser =
dc.getDeserializer(_OTA_AirLowFareSearchRS.class,new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://www.opentravel.org/OTA/2003/05";,
">OTA_AirLowFareSearchRS"));