Hi,
    I found the same exception for the boolean value on axis. I think there is some problem in axis to map it with primitive boolean. You create an object of boolean type and use as a parameters. I hope it will work .

Anup Kumar
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am getting an exception of this sort. I am not sure whether it relates to your problem or not. My scenario is my clients run perfectly fine when run as a java application however once I deploy it on WebLogic and then try to invoke it using a JSP it fails giving the following exception.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:242)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
at net.mappoint.s.mappoint_30.FindServiceSoapStub.findAddress(FindServic
eSoapStub.java:1110)

Thanks,
Nishit