Hi Jeol,
        If the problem is not yet solved, then you can try this:

add the boolean parameter by calling this function:
call.addParameter("arg1",org.apache.axis.encoding.XMLType.XSD_BOOLEAN,
ParameterMode.IN);

and while invoking the service use:
call.invoke( new Object[] {new Boolean(boolean value) } );

This will send the boolean value to a function which takes "boolean" as
paramater

hope this solves your problem.

regards
Venkatesh