Hi,

  Yes, the first time execution of this call will take like 6 seconds, but
the subsequest calls to this method takes just 100 milli seconds. Do you
think there is problem with classloader, if that is case please suggest me
somethings to try.

Thanks,
Hrishikesh.

             Vy Ho
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             edu>                                                       To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             08/05/2004 08:00                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Performance issue with using
             Please respond to         Axis
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

It's strange that you have problem here.  Based on my source code, the
locator does not have any static initialization, does not even have a
constructor.  Therefore, it should just return instantly after
initialize some variable.  I wonder if the classloader have problem
searching for this stuff.  What you may want to do is first, make sure
the service locator is the problem here.  Next, you can step into it to
find out what's it is doing in a debugger.  You can then test the
classloader theory by executing the webservice request twice.  The 2nd
time should be very fast since the class is already loaded by the class
loader.